LOGO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD
Wir sind ein Celebrity/Hollywood RPG, das am 02.10.16 eröffnet wurde. Bei uns kannst du dich anmelden, wenn du 18 Jahre oder älter bist. Es sind ausschließlich reale Stars spielbar. Solltest du dir nicht sicher sein, frage am besten in unserem Question & Answer Thread nach. Unsere Hauptspielorte sind: Los Angeles, duh?! New York und London, aber auch der Rest der Welt ist bespielbar. Was uns unique macht? Wir setzen uns von anderen Hollywoodboards ab, da es bei uns keine nervigen Zeitsprünge gibt, sondern unsere Inplayzeit mit der realen Zeit Hand in Hand geht. Ihr könnt also selber eure Spr ünge planen und so auch die realen Ereignisse im Leben eurer Stars besser einbeziehen. Außerdem haben wir eine aktiv twitternde Rumors Voice die nichts mehr liebt als dunkle oder peinliche Geheimnisse aufzudecken.
GUARDIAN ANGELS
Jennifer Lawrence, Demetria Lovato & Zayn Malik
Schickt uns eine PN, wenn ihr Fragen oder Probleme habt.
ALL ABOUT THE INPLAY
PLOTS!
WE'RE PROUD TO PRESENT YOU OUR #YOUCANDOANYTHING PLOT! wow. ein neuer club in hollywood. aber nicht nur einer zum tanzen, sondern etwas ganz besonderes.

hier kannst du alles tun. dies ist ein exklusiver club, in dem nur die high society eintritt bekommt. denn auch die, soll sich mal ordentlich gehen lassen d ürfen. deshalb werden handys auch am empfang ausgeschaltet und abgegeben. es ist DIE möglichkeit, um von dem ganzen trubel wegzukommen und einfach mal eine nacht zu leben. wie das abläuft? Alle wichtigen Informationen wie: Wie? Wo? Was? Findest du [hier] Wir w ünschen ganz viel Spaß!
Die Deadline zum Anmelden ist: 01. 12.2018

INPLAY FACTS!
Unsere Inplaymonate sind Januar 2018 - RL- TIME! Ganz richtig! Wir bespielen ein ganzes Jahr! Im Inplay verwendet ihr die Inplaypräfixe und die Untertitel, um das genaue Datum eures Plays festzulegen. Sollte ein Präfix nicht verfügbar sein. Teilt es uns mit. Die Szene postet ihr dann ohne Präfix und wir fügen es ein, sobald es uns m öglich ist. Das gilt nur für Szenen, die uns mitgeteilt werden. Szenen ohne Datum werden ohne Vorwarnung ins Archiv verschoben.
Bitte beachtet: Ab Januar 2020 werden die Inplaymonate Januar-Dezember 2018 geschlossen. Teilt uns hier mit, was mit euren Szenen geschehen soll. Sollen sie umdatiert, in die Past-Area oder ins Archiv verschoben werden? Sagt uns frühzeitig Bescheid, damit erspart ihr euch und uns viel Arbeit. Die Szenen, die nicht aufgelistet wurden, werden ins Archiv verschoben.
» HEROES OF OUR TIME« # CELEBRITY RPG » cat1 » Contact Details » Technischer Support » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
NEW TOPIC REPLY
(Benutzer im Thread aktiv: 1 Besucher) Thema zu den Index-Favoriten hinzufügen | « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
E NEWS
oh na na what's my name
this account is runned by jennifer & demetria your leading team always at your service. if you have any problems please contact them on their accounts.

dieser account ist ein team account. er wird von jennifer & demetria geführt. bei Fragen und Problemen wendet euch bitte an ihre Hauptaccounts da hier kein PN Support existiert.
»QUOTE» EDIT» REPORT»SHOW IP» GO UP!
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 10.06.2016
PLAYED BY:
WRITTEN POSTS: 269
Euch ist etwas bei unserer Technik aufgefallen, was nicht ganz passt?
Dann meldet euch hier oder direkt bei Demetria Lovato.

Vielen Dank <3

17.06.2016 18:04
Daniel Gillies
PLAYED BY:
Hallo :)

mir ist gerade aufgefallen, dass in den Regeln - Thread: Anmeldung & Freischaltung - der Link zum Thread für die Freischaltung fehlt. (Zumindest kann ich ihn nicht anklicken.)

LG

03.10.2016 11:53
Demetria Lovato
oh na na what's my name
DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO
BITCH I DON'T NEED INTRODUCTION
oh come on! Srsly? I’m actually pretty sure that it wouldn't be necessary to spell it out cause I made myself a name all over the world but since it's an opportunity to make something clear let's do this. I am known as demi but i prefer to be called Demetria why? Because that's my birth name, duh? my parents gave it to me cause of a reason. Actually it's Demetria Devonne Lovato but I’m good with my first name. why i love my name? well first of all the meaning behind my first name comes from earth goddess which i find pretty fucking cool. then we have my middle name which means divine and last but not least my last name lovato that means wolf which is one of my favorite animals. pretty accurate hu? yeah that's what i thought. Of course over time I also got some other nicknames than just demi. a real special guy to me, started calling me dems and most of my friends started using it as well and since my special friend is always extra he made a new one only he would user and that's demsy but unfortunately i haven't heard that for ages. I’m really kind of glad that no one else expect for him uses it cause it's really special to me just like he is even it's kinda complicated right now.
age's just a number
twenty three years
FIGHTING WITH THE DEMONS INSIDE HER
with my 23 years i've already, been through so much s*hit, many people twice my age haven't. in my young age i have experienced so much already, ya'll really can't imagine. even tho i already told a lot, you don't know everything yet and i'm not sure if i'll ever tell all of it but what i can say is, it was some real dark and intense shit. some things i haven't had control over and some i'm not really proud of but i never ever wish somebody else to go through something like that. i admit that there were times i thought i wouldn't reach miority. i would never reach my twenty-one birthday but here i am! this year on the 20th of august i'm gonna celebrate my twenty fifth b-day! even tho for me, my second birthday is the one i love to celebrate more. the day i decided i wanted to live and got the help i needed to leave that toxic life behind me, is the day i really started to live. i am the living example that how dark it may seems, there's always light and it's totally okay to ask for help. i would never tell you it's an easy thing to do, cause you have to fight everyday for the rest of your life but i can tell you it will be worth it. i grew so much in all those years but i never felt so strong and powerful than i do today and no one will bring me down anymore.
born and raised then moved to
multitalented entrepreneur
HARD WORKING MUSICIAN WITH HEART AND SOUL
dear lord actually it's impossible to describe everything i do in one word. it's not so easy to say, cause i do so many things but to say i'm a multi-talent or an all-rounder dosen't feel right, you know what i mean? on my social media accounts i once tried to sum everything i do up and the word: singer, songwriter, actress, entrepreneur, philanthropist came out and that's still not half of it but i think it kinda suites me. but i can say is that my heart belongs to the music. dosen't matter if i sing or play an instrument or simply write, everything that's conected with it, is where my heart belongs to. i would say that acting is kinda a passion i love to do when i feel like it but i would never say, it will be my priority. yeah funny thing is i started my career acting not singing but ohhhhkay then. i can see msyelf staring in a movie or a tv show when the script is right for me. until then, i'll stick with composing and recording my upcoming record. gladly i can always confide in my best friend and also business partner nick jonas to always be there, when i have troubles finding my sound or everything else. yeah you got that right, we're business partners. We own our own record label with our manager Phil McIntyre called safehouse records. besides those things i'm also still working on my fabletics sports clothing line and ambassador for a lot or organisations. see? way to many things
business requirements
from dallas, texas to l.a
THE LATIN TEXAS GIRL LIVING IN LOS ANGELES
a lot of people get the answer wrong when they’re asked where I was born. To me that’s always an indicator who’s really a dedicated fan and who’s not. it’s always funny to me, how my lovatics love to correct reporters, when they get that wrong. so I was born in in albuquerque, new mexico but grew up in dallas, texas. to me this place is my home. I love to go back there and just have some time off. My best friend Marissa is still living there so I try to frequently visit her there. yeah you can say that it’s my safe haven cause I get away from the busy live in los angeles. For me the city of angels always means work. Constantly work. I mean we moved there to improve my career, which shows, it’s work everyday, all day. Nowadays I made myself a home where I love to get home. I live with two of my best friends together and we really have a blast! It’s nice to come home knowing that there’S somebody waiting for you. Of course there somedays where non of us is there, cause of our crazy scheduels but sometimes we’re all there there and just love to spend our time together. My family lives close by and once a week I try to see them. There was a time, I also made my dream come true and got a penthouse suite in New Yorkwith the an Empire State Building view. I share or better said shared that place with the love of my life which is a whole other story.
relationship status
tell me you love me
if happy is her i'm happy for you
honestly i’m so proud of my heart and most of the time really surprised how after it has been played, stabbed, cheated on, burned and broken somehow it still works. honestly i’m so proud of my heart and most of the time really surprised how after it has been played, stabbed, cheated on, burned and broken somehow it still works. after my first love, who also was my best friend, left me when I needed him the most I thought I would never ever be able to love somebody else. I mean I was still young at that time but I always been very mature for my age so to me this relationship meant everything to me and at some point it was my breaking point. After that I gave my heart a break for quite a while until I fell for that charming latin actor wilmer. He helped me through a lot of sh*t and I can never ever thank him enough for everything he did to me but mostly to simply love me for who I am. But like I said I fell for him but honestly I was never in love with him how he deserved to be loved. To me there’S a difference, a huge difference, between being in love and to love somebody. all those heartbreaks were necessary so that I could find the right one and I did. well timing is a bitch cause at that point I was still in a relationship but I knew that I found the one so I did everything to be with him. So yeah I was in love with Dylan O’Brien and even tho we kept it a secret, there hasn’t been a day I didn’t love him even more. He made me feel loved every single second of the day and never failed to make me laugh. We had some really hard times after his accident but I knew we would get through this together. The thing with love is that’s fragile and one day you can be the happiest woman a life, picturing your future with the man of your dreams, marrying him and starting a family with him and then? It all crashes down and you’re left with nothing but your broken heart but this time? My heart is done and doesn’t really speaks to me anymore guess it was all to much and who can blame it? but probably it's silent cause i take way to much xanax. so my fiance is expecting his first child with his ex girlfriend. yeah he cheated on me with her. the child i wanted to give him but seems like nothing will turn out the way we planned it. and what i hate the most? i'm still in love with him. but the good thing is you always have friends by your side and i'm really greateful for them.
the dirty little secret nobody knows
sex with me so amazing
And a few other things I cannot mention
actually i believe that there’s nearly nothing in my life that’s still a secret. had a really rough time i’ve been doing drugs since i was a child, while developing an eating disorder cause of the mobbing in school and suffering from mental illness and of course my cutting to kinda feel i’m still alive. so there’s that but well let’s say that i’m not perfect. no human being is and i still do have the thirst to feel an amount of pain from time to time to not say daily. of course i don’t cut myself anymore but to achieve this state i realized that i can get to that point by having really hard sex. not that it’s somebody’s business but this is most likely one thing nobody knows cause i would never necessarily tell.
NO BROKEN HEARTED GIRL
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 14.08.2010
PLAYED BY: Marta
WRITTEN POSTS: 1203
Haiii danke für das Bescheid geben manchmal sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht mehr =) werden wir natürlich gleich einfügen bin aktuell nicht Zuhause aber erledige ich dann gleich sofort love

03.10.2016 12:11
Daniel Gillies
PLAYED BY:
Ich schon wieder :D

Und zwar, wenn ihr schon dabei seid, dann wäre es toll, wenn ihr die Berechtigungen für die User HIER einstellen könntet. Dann könnte man auch - falls man eine Idee hat (die ich gerade nicht habe^^), die auch dort posten.

03.10.2016 15:59
Gigi Hadid
oh na na what's my name

jelena noura 'gigi' hadid
She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
just to clear a few things jelena was my name before your cutie little otp was even born so back the fuck up with that gomez girl and the bieber i'm the original. the thing is i actually really loved my name before those two destroyed that name! so actually i'm really glad that i made myself a name in this business with my nickname gigi how i came up with this? my mom was called that as a kid by her mother when she was younger and somehow we kept that and ever since i get called by that name and i'm good with it even tho i don't mind people calling me jelena.
age's just a number

21 years # 23. April 1995
every girl in here wanna be her
as first born for Palestinian real estate developer Mohamed Hadid and Dutch former model Yolanda Foster the 23th of april in 1995 will always be a special day. why? because i was born, duh? actually i can't belive it's already twenty one years ago that my mom gave birth in los angeles. damn time flys! so this year i finally reached miority and no one ever can tell me i'm to young to date them. yeah i know a lot of people think i look waaaaay younger but i couldn't care less about them and i mean it is better when they think you're younger than older.

cali babe with heart and soul
the baddest thing around town
like i mentioned before i was born and raised in los angeles, california so i don't only look like a typical cali babe infact i am one! for me the city of angels is my home but ever since i lived in new york city i kinda fell in love with that city. i don't know the people there are diffrent then the one on the west coast you know what i mean? anyway. due to my job i've been to really beautiful places all over the world and since i grew up at and with the beach everywhere where there is a beach i kinda feel home.
business requirements

elite model
Damn she's a sexy b*tch
thinkin' bout my mom most likely can imagine what my profession is. correct i'm a model but not just one like thousand others i'm currently one of THE models in the whole world. everybody wants to book me so believe me i'm quite busy. my career as a model started pretty early, with only two years actually. discovered by Paul Marciano, of Guess, i started to model for babyguess and till today i work quite often with them. i graduated from Malibu High School at the age of 17 in 2012 and moved to new york city to focus on my studies and modeling career. but i don't wanna go into detail what jobs i did if you want that go check my wikkipedia page but my biggest goal i achived last year and that was to be one of the angels by victorias secret. like i said me and my best friend kendall are currently one of the most booked models. sometimes i aprear in my moms reality show but that's not my thing and that's why i don't really count myself as an actress.
relationship status

addicted to the handesome zayn
they call us the modern bonnie and clyde
i know what ya all thinking. in your eyes maybe it was wrong. you think i cheated on joe jonas with him and that i am a bad person for moving on so quickly but guess what. that's none of your goddamn business. unbeliveable it's nearly been one year and people still talk about that. you don't know all of the story so shut up. i'm happy in love with zayn isn't that what should count? for me it does and of course i'm sorry for how it maybe looked but i can't take it back and i don't regret a single moment with my handesome prince. we're two very impulsiv and temperamental persons but that's what defines us and we love eachother with all our flaws. i couldn't be more happy to call him my guy.

suprise:white supremacist mom
SADLY YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY
if it would be like all the mistakes or an opinion people of your family did or have would immediately be that you have that too i would probably be a members of the kkk and racist but at the sametime i could be a terrorist because my dad is an arab. basically i get the blame either way but actually i don't care about that crap but since i eavesdrop on my mother talkin with her husband about how they think my boyfriend could be planning the next attack and could use me i'm not quite sure if maybe there's something true about the fact that my mom could be racist and trying to sabotage my relationship.
Administrator
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 17.06.2016
WRITTEN POSTS: 204
Hach sehr gut. Ich finde es wirklich sehr gut das du dich hier meldest, weil mehr Augen sehen einfach mehr. Hab auch noch was gefunden und bin eh gerade dabei. Hab es schon geändert. Das Problem mit den Berechtigungen hatte ich gestern schon mit Rosie. Könnte sein das noch ein paar mehr gibt dann einfach schreien, weil es ist, so gewesen. Wir haben zwei Usergruppen erst später hinzugefügt und haben wohl bei ein paar es dann vergessen noch freizugeben. Also sollte es mit Berechtigungen zu Problemen kommen einfach hier gerade melden, auch wenn ich auch noch mal gleich drüber gehe.

Danke auch für eure Geduld love

03.10.2016 16:12
Kendall Jenner
PLAYED BY:
Hallöchen,

ich hatte jetzt ein paar mal das Problem das, wenn ich Kendall's Profilfelder ausfülle und dann speichern möchte das er mir das nicht übernimmt und mein Browser mir anzeigt, das die Verbindung zurückgesetzt wurde.

Zitat:
Diese Website ist nicht erreichbar
Verbindung wurde zurückgesetzt.

04.10.2016 20:59
Jennifer Lawrence
oh na na what's my name
jennifer shrader lawrence
"Jennifer is my father you can call me Jenn" Ein Zitat von ihr, Jennifer Lawrence. Sie ist witzig und wortgewandt. Meistens tritt sie in ihre eigenen Fettnäpfchen. Doch sie ist herzensgut und nicht nur von ihren Freunden wird sie Jenn genannt. Jenny hingegen ist so gar nicht ihr Ding und auch an ihr Celebrity-Kürzel JLaw musste sie sich erst einmal gewöhnen.
age's just a number
twentynine
Geboren wurde dieser laufende Witz am 15. August 1990. Sie ist somit bereits 28 Jahre auf diesem Planeten und bereut bereits einiges!
home is where your heart is
Geboren wurde sie in Indian Hills, Lousville, Kentucky, US. Dort wuchs sie auch, ehe sie im Alter von 14 Jahren mit ihren Eltern für eine Zeit in New York lebte. Schließlich verschlug es sie auf Grund ihrer Schauspiel-Karriere üblicher Weise nach Los Angeles. Dort lebt sie jetzt Tür an Tür mit Josh Hutcherson im wunderschönen Viertel: Beverly Hills.
business requirements
witzbold
Na gut. Eigentlich ist sie eine Oscar Gewinnerin und Nominierte Schauspielerin. Sie spielte in Filmen wie The Hunger Games oder X Men. Tobte sich in Filmen wie Silver Linings Playbook, Joy oder Passenger aus. Das Ende ihrer Karriere ist noch nicht in Sicht. Kein Wunder, dass sie auch beinahe täglich das Gesicht einer wilden Schlagzeile ist.
relationship status
happily taken
Da gab es von 2010-2014 mit Unterbrechungen Nicholas Hoult. 2015 datete sie Coldplay-Sänger Chris Martin. Und seit dem Ende der Dreharbeiten zu Mother
Ende 2016 heißt ihr neuer Freund Darren Aronofsky. Eigentlich ist sie glücklich mit ihm. Darren ist der Exfreund von Rachel Weisz und definitiv etwas älter als die Oscargewinnerin, aber manchmal ist es eben nicht das Alter, das wichtig ist. Er scheint genau das Richtige für sie zu sein. Doch irgendwie will ihr Exfreund Nicholas Hoult ihr einfach nicht aus dem Kopf gehen.
twocankeepasecretif
oneofthemisdead
Man wird es kaum glauben, aber auch Jennifer Lawrence hat ein Geheimnis, das sie noch nicht verraten hat. Nein, es geht nicht um ihre Brüder oder um ein Auto, das sie angefahren hat, als sie klein war. Eigentlich dreht sich dieses Geheimnis um ihren besten Freund Josh Hutcherson. Denn während ihrer kurzen Trennung von Nicholas Hoult im Jahr 2013 kam es zu einer dieser Nächte. Nein, sie hatten keinen Sex! Gott bewahre! Aber auch sie hatten mal dieses Gespräch, ob sie nicht doch irgendwie mehr für einander sind. Ein kleiner Knutscher und sie haben einvernehmlich festgestellt. Nääääh!
Administrator
Auf Anfrage beim Managment haben wir erfahren, dass Jennifer Lawrence aktuell für Interviews nicht zur Verfügung steht! Es kann deshalb dauern bis wir wieder etwas von ihr hören. Weitere Informationen gibt es angeblich auf deren Website [hier]
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 01.06.2016
PLAYED BY: Tanja
WRITTEN POSTS: 1818
Ich bin zwar nicht unsere Technik-Fee, aber ich glaube es liegt gerade am Server.
Denn ich hatte ein ähnliches Problem, als ich dir hier antworten wollte.
Werde es aber Marta auch mal weiterleiten, vielleicht hat sie eine Idee, ob es noch an etwas anderem liegen könnte.

Denn vor zehn Minuten hatte ich bei Milo keine Probleme.

Einzige Idee meinerseits.. vielleicht schreibst du die Felder am PC in Word vor und versuchst sie nacheinander hinein zu kopieren?

Tut mir Leid, bin wohl keine große Hilfe love

04.10.2016 21:07
Hailee Steinfeld
oh na na what's my name

Hailee Steinfeld
we're on the right side of rock bottom
well you think you know that i don't have a fancy second name. it's just hailee, right?.i believe there'S a time in every childs life where they wished they had a more unique name and of course a second one. when you feel like everybody has one and if you don't you're the weirdo but believe me you get out of that age. i mean the way my name is writen is not that usual so i have something fancy and i'm pretty satisfied with it. my friendsthey call me haiz and that's a cool nickname so i have everything i could ask for. BUT i do have a second name and i believe it's very rare but you won't believe it but my parents named me Caribe. yeah i don't know how they came up with it but i'm good with it.
age's just a number

nine teen years young
And I hope that we keep falling
yeah i look pretty young. when people see me they always get that weird look on their face asking in silcence 'where are your parents, dear?' i don't mind them it'S just what happens to some people. i mean it's not that i'm not young cause i am. i didn't even reach miority so there'S that but i srsly don't look like ninteen either way soooooo......yeah hopefully in some years i'll have an amazing transforming like you see on other celebs. the only problem there is with looking like a teen is that when you act your age trying to be sexy and all in the media you always gain such a shitstorm it's unbelievable.

home in los angeles
Cause we keep on coming back for more
born in the Tarzana neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, as daughter of Cheri (née Domasin), an interior designer, and Peter Steinfeld, a personal fitness trainer this will probably be my home forever even tho i lived quite a wild in Agoura Hills.
business requirements

balancing music & acting
We're on the good side of bad karma
at an early age i had some apperances in several short movies to gain acting experience. of course i could tell you now the names of those movies but i believe that most of them you won't really know. i'm always proud of what i did achive in all those years. i was pretty young when i started my career and i couldn't change a thing about it even when there are some people who think children don't belong in that business so early. thinking about true grit which earned me a nomination for the 'Best Supporting Actress' at the Academy Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role, and the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role shows me i must be pretty good at acting so i don't care what others may think. after that i got a lot bigger roles besides huge hollywood actos. but besides all that i also am passionated about music. In 2015 i was signed at Republic Records and my debut single "Love Myself" was released along with a music video in August 2015, which has been certified platinum. Haiz my Debut EP, was released in November 2015.
relationship status

to you, I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
my love life...well....that's kinda problematic i would say? i'm not dating anybody if that's what you want to know. sometimes people say with such a young age you don't know what love is and maybe that's right but that dosen't prevent you from doing mistakes. there's this guy i've been friends ever since and we really have a good connection but lately....we kinda slept together a few times yeah....i don't know i feel good when he's around but he's way older then i am and i think he dosen't feel the same way and probably i'm gonna ruin his life and he'll start to hate me. that's why i should have listen to people telling me don't fall in love with friends you can only wrack that friendship.

maybe a moma to be?
You get under my skin More than anyone's ever been
every sinced we hooked up the last time there's no contact between us and that's because i have something to tell him i'm afraid to tell him so i try not to talk with him at all. dosen't solve problems i know that but i can't just go: hey you maybe will be a baby-daddy' right? gosh what was i thinking??? .
Administrator
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 04.10.2016
WRITTEN POSTS: 102
Besteht das Problem immer noch Liebes? dalove

04.10.2016 21:39
Kendall Jenner
PLAYED BY:
Nein gerade konnte ich das andere Profilfeld ohne Probleme ausfüllen dalove

04.10.2016 21:40
Hailee Steinfeld
oh na na what's my name

Hailee Steinfeld
we're on the right side of rock bottom
well you think you know that i don't have a fancy second name. it's just hailee, right?.i believe there'S a time in every childs life where they wished they had a more unique name and of course a second one. when you feel like everybody has one and if you don't you're the weirdo but believe me you get out of that age. i mean the way my name is writen is not that usual so i have something fancy and i'm pretty satisfied with it. my friendsthey call me haiz and that's a cool nickname so i have everything i could ask for. BUT i do have a second name and i believe it's very rare but you won't believe it but my parents named me Caribe. yeah i don't know how they came up with it but i'm good with it.
age's just a number

nine teen years young
And I hope that we keep falling
yeah i look pretty young. when people see me they always get that weird look on their face asking in silcence 'where are your parents, dear?' i don't mind them it'S just what happens to some people. i mean it's not that i'm not young cause i am. i didn't even reach miority so there'S that but i srsly don't look like ninteen either way soooooo......yeah hopefully in some years i'll have an amazing transforming like you see on other celebs. the only problem there is with looking like a teen is that when you act your age trying to be sexy and all in the media you always gain such a shitstorm it's unbelievable.

home in los angeles
Cause we keep on coming back for more
born in the Tarzana neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, as daughter of Cheri (née Domasin), an interior designer, and Peter Steinfeld, a personal fitness trainer this will probably be my home forever even tho i lived quite a wild in Agoura Hills.
business requirements

balancing music & acting
We're on the good side of bad karma
at an early age i had some apperances in several short movies to gain acting experience. of course i could tell you now the names of those movies but i believe that most of them you won't really know. i'm always proud of what i did achive in all those years. i was pretty young when i started my career and i couldn't change a thing about it even when there are some people who think children don't belong in that business so early. thinking about true grit which earned me a nomination for the 'Best Supporting Actress' at the Academy Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role, and the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role shows me i must be pretty good at acting so i don't care what others may think. after that i got a lot bigger roles besides huge hollywood actos. but besides all that i also am passionated about music. In 2015 i was signed at Republic Records and my debut single "Love Myself" was released along with a music video in August 2015, which has been certified platinum. Haiz my Debut EP, was released in November 2015.
relationship status

to you, I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
my love life...well....that's kinda problematic i would say? i'm not dating anybody if that's what you want to know. sometimes people say with such a young age you don't know what love is and maybe that's right but that dosen't prevent you from doing mistakes. there's this guy i've been friends ever since and we really have a good connection but lately....we kinda slept together a few times yeah....i don't know i feel good when he's around but he's way older then i am and i think he dosen't feel the same way and probably i'm gonna ruin his life and he'll start to hate me. that's why i should have listen to people telling me don't fall in love with friends you can only wrack that friendship.

maybe a moma to be?
You get under my skin More than anyone's ever been
every sinced we hooked up the last time there's no contact between us and that's because i have something to tell him i'm afraid to tell him so i try not to talk with him at all. dosen't solve problems i know that but i can't just go: hey you maybe will be a baby-daddy' right? gosh what was i thinking??? .
Administrator
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 04.10.2016
WRITTEN POSTS: 102
Ah sehr gut. Ich nehme schon an das es wie Tanja, sagt am Server lag manchmal, meint er ja genau in den unpassendsten Momenten mal zu zicken aber so lange alles wieder geht ist das super. cookie

04.10.2016 21:43
Cole Sprouse
PLAYED BY:
Hi ihr süßen,

also uns gefällt es hier wirklich sehr gut auf dem Board und wir sehen wieviel Mühe hier reingesteckt wurde. Manche Dinge funktionieren leider noch nicht richtig, ich weiß nicht ob es aufgefallen ist und ihr schon dran arbeitet, jedenfalls sicher ist sicher.

die Verlinkung mit dem @, man bekommt zwar eine PN dass man verlinkt wurde, aber wenn man drauf klickt kommt man auf eine Fehlerseite. Das funktioniert also noch nicht richtig.

Fehlermeldung:
Die DNS-Adresse des Servers von %7Burl%7D wurde nicht gefunden.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Der Szenentracker ist vermutlich nicht richtig eingestellt, ich habe zwar die Szene mit Dylan angezeigt, die Szene mit George fehlt mir dort im Profil.

Das zweite Gif im Profil ist ein wenig verzerrt (während es in den Postings aber richtig dargestellt wird)

Im dunklen Style ist die Schrift leider stellenweise kaum lesbar, also bei den Relations zum Beispiel, wenn dort was eingetragen ist. Ansonsten ist der Style richtig cool!

Auf der Rumorseite sind die Artikel oben ein wenig verschoben zumindest glaub ich nicht dass es gewollt ist das der Kardashian Artikel unter dem anderen liegt.

Das ist so das was aufgefallen ist. Ich weiß das ist noch ganz neu alles und da findet man immer ein paar Dinge die nicht richtig funktionieren :) Ansonsten ein wirklich sehr schönes Board und wir fühlen uns sehr wohl! Vielen lieben Dank noch mal für die Aufnahme. ^^

LG

07.10.2016 06:58
Jennifer Lawrence
oh na na what's my name
jennifer shrader lawrence
"Jennifer is my father you can call me Jenn" Ein Zitat von ihr, Jennifer Lawrence. Sie ist witzig und wortgewandt. Meistens tritt sie in ihre eigenen Fettnäpfchen. Doch sie ist herzensgut und nicht nur von ihren Freunden wird sie Jenn genannt. Jenny hingegen ist so gar nicht ihr Ding und auch an ihr Celebrity-Kürzel JLaw musste sie sich erst einmal gewöhnen.
age's just a number
twentynine
Geboren wurde dieser laufende Witz am 15. August 1990. Sie ist somit bereits 28 Jahre auf diesem Planeten und bereut bereits einiges!
home is where your heart is
Geboren wurde sie in Indian Hills, Lousville, Kentucky, US. Dort wuchs sie auch, ehe sie im Alter von 14 Jahren mit ihren Eltern für eine Zeit in New York lebte. Schließlich verschlug es sie auf Grund ihrer Schauspiel-Karriere üblicher Weise nach Los Angeles. Dort lebt sie jetzt Tür an Tür mit Josh Hutcherson im wunderschönen Viertel: Beverly Hills.
business requirements
witzbold
Na gut. Eigentlich ist sie eine Oscar Gewinnerin und Nominierte Schauspielerin. Sie spielte in Filmen wie The Hunger Games oder X Men. Tobte sich in Filmen wie Silver Linings Playbook, Joy oder Passenger aus. Das Ende ihrer Karriere ist noch nicht in Sicht. Kein Wunder, dass sie auch beinahe täglich das Gesicht einer wilden Schlagzeile ist.
relationship status
happily taken
Da gab es von 2010-2014 mit Unterbrechungen Nicholas Hoult. 2015 datete sie Coldplay-Sänger Chris Martin. Und seit dem Ende der Dreharbeiten zu Mother
Ende 2016 heißt ihr neuer Freund Darren Aronofsky. Eigentlich ist sie glücklich mit ihm. Darren ist der Exfreund von Rachel Weisz und definitiv etwas älter als die Oscargewinnerin, aber manchmal ist es eben nicht das Alter, das wichtig ist. Er scheint genau das Richtige für sie zu sein. Doch irgendwie will ihr Exfreund Nicholas Hoult ihr einfach nicht aus dem Kopf gehen.
twocankeepasecretif
oneofthemisdead
Man wird es kaum glauben, aber auch Jennifer Lawrence hat ein Geheimnis, das sie noch nicht verraten hat. Nein, es geht nicht um ihre Brüder oder um ein Auto, das sie angefahren hat, als sie klein war. Eigentlich dreht sich dieses Geheimnis um ihren besten Freund Josh Hutcherson. Denn während ihrer kurzen Trennung von Nicholas Hoult im Jahr 2013 kam es zu einer dieser Nächte. Nein, sie hatten keinen Sex! Gott bewahre! Aber auch sie hatten mal dieses Gespräch, ob sie nicht doch irgendwie mehr für einander sind. Ein kleiner Knutscher und sie haben einvernehmlich festgestellt. Nääääh!
Administrator
Auf Anfrage beim Managment haben wir erfahren, dass Jennifer Lawrence aktuell für Interviews nicht zur Verfügung steht! Es kann deshalb dauern bis wir wieder etwas von ihr hören. Weitere Informationen gibt es angeblich auf deren Website [hier]
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 01.06.2016
PLAYED BY: Tanja
WRITTEN POSTS: 1818
Hallo du :)

Erstmal freut es uns, dass euch das Board sehr gut gefällt :)

Ein paar Sachen sind uns auch schon aufgefallen, aber nicht alle :)
deswegen ersteinmal vielen Dank für die Nachricht. Ich werde sie nochmal in unseren Teambereich stellen, damit auch nichts vergessen wird!

Marta ist unsere einzige Technikfee, weswegen es ein wenig dauern kann bis alles fertig ist. Aber das wird und wir freuen uns immer, wenn ihr uns Bescheid gebt, damit die Fehlerchen beseitigt werden können.
Schließlich sehen mehr Augen auch mehr :)

Also lieben Dank und falls euch noch mehr auffällt einfach Bescheid sagen :)

Liebe Grüße,

Tanja love

07.10.2016 09:05
Demetria Lovato
oh na na what's my name
DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO
oh come on! Srsly? I’m actually pretty sure that it wouldn't be necessary to spell it out cause I made myself a name all over the world but since it's an opportunity to make something clear let's do this. I am known as demi but i prefer to be called Demetria why? Because that's my birth name, duh? my parents gave it to me cause of a reason. Actually it's Demetria Devonne Lovato but I’m good with my first name. why i love my name? well first of all the meaning behind my first name comes from earth goddess which i find pretty fucking cool. then we have my middle name which means divine and last but not least my last name lovato that means wolf which is one of my favorite animals. pretty accurate hu? yeah that's what i thought. Of course over time I also got some other nicknames than just demi. a real special guy to me, started calling me dems and most of my friends started using it as well and since my special friend is always extra he made a new one only he would user and that's demsy but unfortunately i haven't heard that for ages. I’m really kind of glad that no one else expect for him uses it cause it's really special to me just like he is even it's kinda complicated right now.
age's just a number
twenty three years
with my 23 years i've already, been through so much s*hit, many people twice my age haven't. in my young age i have experienced so much already, ya'll really can't imagine. even tho i already told a lot, you don't know everything yet and i'm not sure if i'll ever tell all of it but what i can say is, it was some real dark and intense shit. some things i haven't had control over and some i'm not really proud of but i never ever wish somebody else to go through something like that. i admit that there were times i thought i wouldn't reach miority. i would never reach my twenty-one birthday but here i am! this year on the 20th of august i'm gonna celebrate my twenty fifth b-day! even tho for me, my second birthday is the one i love to celebrate more. the day i decided i wanted to live and got the help i needed to leave that toxic life behind me, is the day i really started to live. i am the living example that how dark it may seems, there's always light and it's totally okay to ask for help. i would never tell you it's an easy thing to do, cause you have to fight everyday for the rest of your life but i can tell you it will be worth it. i grew so much in all those years but i never felt so strong and powerful than i do today and no one will bring me down anymore.
dear lord actually it's impossible to describe everything i do in one word. it's not so easy to say, cause i do so many things but to say i'm a multi-talent or an all-rounder dosen't feel right, you know what i mean? on my social media accounts i once tried to sum everything i do up and the word: singer, songwriter, actress, entrepreneur, philanthropist came out and that's still not half of it but i think it kinda suites me. but i can say is that my heart belongs to the music. dosen't matter if i sing or play an instrument or simply write, everything that's conected with it, is where my heart belongs to. i would say that acting is kinda a passion i love to do when i feel like it but i would never say, it will be my priority. yeah funny thing is i started my career acting not singing but ohhhhkay then. i can see msyelf staring in a movie or a tv show when the script is right for me. until then, i'll stick with composing and recording my upcoming record. gladly i can always confide in my best friend and also business partner nick jonas to always be there, when i have troubles finding my sound or everything else. yeah you got that right, we're business partners. We own our own record label with our manager Phil McIntyre called safehouse records. besides those things i'm also still working on my fabletics sports clothing line and ambassador for a lot or organisations. see? way to many things
business requirements
a lot of people get the answer wrong when they’re asked where I was born. To me that’s always an indicator who’s really a dedicated fan and who’s not. it’s always funny to me, how my lovatics love to correct reporters, when they get that wrong. so I was born in in albuquerque, new mexico but grew up in dallas, texas. to me this place is my home. I love to go back there and just have some time off. My best friend Marissa is still living there so I try to frequently visit her there. yeah you can say that it’s my safe haven cause I get away from the busy live in los angeles. For me the city of angels always means work. Constantly work. I mean we moved there to improve my career, which shows, it’s work everyday, all day. Nowadays I made myself a home where I love to get home. I live with two of my best friends together and we really have a blast! It’s nice to come home knowing that there’S somebody waiting for you. Of course there somedays where non of us is there, cause of our crazy scheduels but sometimes we’re all there there and just love to spend our time together. My family lives close by and once a week I try to see them. There was a time, I also made my dream come true and got a penthouse suite in New Yorkwith the an Empire State Building view. I share or better said shared that place with the love of my life which is a whole other story.
relationship status
tell me you love me
honestly i’m so proud of my heart and most of the time really surprised how after it has been played, stabbed, cheated on, burned and broken somehow it still works. honestly i’m so proud of my heart and most of the time really surprised how after it has been played, stabbed, cheated on, burned and broken somehow it still works. after my first love, who also was my best friend, left me when I needed him the most I thought I would never ever be able to love somebody else. I mean I was still young at that time but I always been very mature for my age so to me this relationship meant everything to me and at some point it was my breaking point. After that I gave my heart a break for quite a while until I fell for that charming latin actor wilmer. He helped me through a lot of sh*t and I can never ever thank him enough for everything he did to me but mostly to simply love me for who I am. But like I said I fell for him but honestly I was never in love with him how he deserved to be loved. To me there’S a difference, a huge difference, between being in love and to love somebody. all those heartbreaks were necessary so that I could find the right one and I did. well timing is a bitch cause at that point I was still in a relationship but I knew that I found the one so I did everything to be with him. So yeah I was in love with Dylan O’Brien and even tho we kept it a secret, there hasn’t been a day I didn’t love him even more. He made me feel loved every single second of the day and never failed to make me laugh. We had some really hard times after his accident but I knew we would get through this together. The thing with love is that’s fragile and one day you can be the happiest woman a life, picturing your future with the man of your dreams, marrying him and starting a family with him and then? It all crashes down and you’re left with nothing but your broken heart but this time? My heart is done and doesn’t really speaks to me anymore guess it was all to much and who can blame it? but probably it's silent cause i take way to much xanax. so my fiance is expecting his first child with his ex girlfriend. yeah he cheated on me with her. the child i wanted to give him but seems like nothing will turn out the way we planned it. and what i hate the most? i'm still in love with him. but the good thing is you always have friends by your side and i'm really greateful for them.
sex with me so amazing
actually i believe that there’s nearly nothing in my life that’s still a secret. had a really rough time i’ve been doing drugs since i was a child, while developing an eating disorder cause of the mobbing in school and suffering from mental illness and of course my cutting to kinda feel i’m still alive. so there’s that but well let’s say that i’m not perfect. no human being is and i still do have the thirst to feel an amount of pain from time to time to not say daily. of course i don’t cut myself anymore but to achieve this state i realized that i can get to that point by having really hard sex. not that it’s somebody’s business but this is most likely one thing nobody knows cause i would never necessarily tell.
NO BROKEN HEARTED GIRL
[ OFFLINE ]
Genau da kann ich Tanja nur zustimmen wir freuen uns auch einfach das ihr als User uns helft das wir einfach 'besser' werden. Wir sind auch jeder Zeit für Vorschläge eurerseits was ihr euch noch so wünscht offen.

Von dem was du sagtest war in der Tat zwei Sachen sag ich mal Flüchtigkeitsfehler bei dem Icon im Profil stand 220px in der Breite statt 200px wo ich wohl zwei Mal auf die 2 gekommen sein muss statt auf die 0 happy Selbes Spiel auch die Area Travel the World ist als die Area selbst drinnen allerdings nicht die Unter-Areas. Ich werde euch beiden auch so gleich noch Kanda erstellen love Bei dem User-Tag da fehlte ebenfalls etwas das nun allerdings drin ist und die Verlinkungen führen nun auch zu dem Entsprechendem Thread.

Was die Schriftfarbe in dem 'DIA DE LOS MUERTOS' Design angeht werde ich schauen wie ich es am besten lösen kann ich werde da auf alle Fälle über den Tag etwas ändern also nicht wundern wenn es mal vielleicht kurz komisch aussieht.

Was unsere leibe Gossip Seite angeht - könntest du mir ein Screenshot zukommen lassen? Ich würde gerne sehen wie es bei dir aussieht denn z.b bei mir ist es vollkommen normal aber bei Tanja ist es auch versetzt es sei denn sie zieht es lang (?)

Aktuell sitzen wir auch noch daran das die Themenbeschreibung sich immer löscht wenn man ein neuen Thread erstellt aber wenn man es bearbeitet wieder da ist. Das ist natürlich super nervig für uns alle und deshalb arbeiten wir dort auch dran.

es ist wirklich wie du schon sagst meistens wenn man eröffnet sehen dann andere besser die Dinge die nicht 100% stimmen als man selbst deshalb finden wir es wirklich super das ihr auch auf uns zu kommt und sagt: hey hab hier was gefunden was nicht so ganz stimmt. Nur so können wir auch die letzten Fehler beseitigen. dalove Wir freuen uns ungemein das ihr für eure Charaktere bei uns ein Zuhause gefunden habt und freuen uns zu hören das ihr euch auch wohl fühlt denn das bedeutet uns sehr viel. Danke noch einmal groupyay

07.10.2016 12:03
Cole Sprouse
PLAYED BY:
oh gott seid ihr süß happy also danke für die lieben Antworten und dass ihr euch so schnell darum gekümmert habt.

hier der gewünschte Screen:

Screenshot

07.10.2016 12:35
Kaya Scodelario
oh na na what's my name

kaya rose scodelario
I knew your face once,but now it's unclear
when i was born my last name was HUMPHREY. no not that little HUMPHREY from gossip girl even tho you could expect we would be twinz. no, that name was from my father. ever since my parents got divorced i changed the name and took the one from my mom. it's from brazil where my mom is from and i'm really proud to wear it and that a lot of people in the world know me by that name.
age's just a number

twenty four years struggling
I separate from here and now
yeah in my country i'm already of legal age for quite a while now which is why it really sucks sometimes when i had to work in america cause there i didn't count as an adult. thank god that that time is over quite a long time now. actually i'm an adult for a real fu**ing long time now. had to be but that's a diffrent story. i was born on the 13. of march 1992 and have already been through some real rough times ever since then.

prud citizen of london
So I can feel alive again
in HOLLOWAY, LONDON, UK my mother gave birth to me but i grew up in HAYWARDS HEATH. the moment my parents got divorced we had to move a lot cause my mom had to change a lot of jobs so she could raise enough money and to take care of me. it never bothered me cause i knew she was doing this for me. i know how many sacrifices she made for me and for that i really look up to her. she'S such a brave person. sometimes we lived for quite a while in london where we finally stayed so i could startd my acting career. ever since i got famous i lived in a few diffrent places all over the world and i kinda enjoyed it but to me that's my home. currently i live in new york.
business requirements

fake it till you make it # actress
A lost connection,oh come back to me
a lot of people on this world will tell you, you can't do this. that you're not good enough or other stuff to bring you down. never ever listen to those people! most people will recognize me as effie stonem from the uk series 'skins', the original one not that copied shit from the us, and know that i'm an actress but they would never imagine in their wildest dreams that i'm dyslexics! yeah you heard right. what that is? i've major problem to read and to write and yeah that's actually very important to be an actress i got a lot of roles ever since and right now i'm playing oppiste of hottie dylan o'brien in the maze runner trilogy. see? you really can be anything you want in life you just have to go for it.
relationship status

married but not happy
It's pulling me apart this time
that's the part of my life i don't really want to talk about. to the world it looks like i'm living the happiest live and i really try to pretend that it's real because nobody can know the truth. i had a few rough patches in my life already but i made it out of that mess. it was never easy but i did it. but when my dad passed away it hit me so hard that i completly broke. everybody thinks i'm fine cause that'S what i pretend to be so they don't worry. actually i'm not fine at all but since my mum realized how short life was and that my dad would never see me marry and meet my grandchildren she kind of pressured me to all that. so to make her happy i married Benjamin Walker. I hoped i would've satisfied my mum with that step but sine we got married Ben tries to rush me to get pregnant but actually i don't know if i ever wanted kids. a few weeks ago now my worst nightmare became real. i'm pregnant. so i fake everday to live a good life when i'm not and i think Ben somehow knows i'm not really loving him and i don'T want that child.

am i a bad human for doing this?
Everything is never ending
some people maybe won't understand it. some people will hate me and call me i'm a murderer but i can't do this. this is not what i wanted for my life and don't i have a say too? i've already a date for the abortion of that thing inside of me. maybe knowbody wil understand it but i can't have a baby from a person i don't love it's something i can't, i'm so sorry but i simply can't
fake it till you make it
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 06.10.2016
PLAYED BY: MARTA
WRITTEN POSTS: 141
Biddü Biddü ist nur die Wahrheit & Hilfe ok nein so sollte das nicht aussehen und hab nun gerade ein Screenshot von einem Tablett bekommen und es sieht furchtbar aus shock Ok also so sollte das nicht aussehen tbh. Da es bei euch aber unterschiedlich aussieht muss ich da noch mal schauen ich denke am Wochenende werde ich auch mal Ruhe haben das ich mir das anschauen kann wie auch das Problem mit Firefox.

Ich habe aber gerade auch eingebaut das man nun sehen kann mit was bzw wo der User gerade online ist sprich ob PC oder Mobil da ich manchmal nur mit dem Handy da bin und Technisch gesehen gerade nicht kann und niemand denkt da kommt keine Antwort :D & wenn wir schon dabei sind wird am Wochenende auch ein Handy Design folgen love

07.10.2016 12:43
George Shelley
PLAYED BY:
Ich schließe mich dem Lob zum Board an und finde es auch Klasse wie schnell ihr reagiert und versucht Fehler auszumerzen.
Ich hab auch noch einen im Muertos Style gefunden. Im Spielerprofil sind die Überschriften des Szenentrackers verschoben.
Screen

07.10.2016 13:35
Gigi Hadid
oh na na what's my name

jelena noura 'gigi' hadid
She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
just to clear a few things jelena was my name before your cutie little otp was even born so back the fuck up with that gomez girl and the bieber i'm the original. the thing is i actually really loved my name before those two destroyed that name! so actually i'm really glad that i made myself a name in this business with my nickname gigi how i came up with this? my mom was called that as a kid by her mother when she was younger and somehow we kept that and ever since i get called by that name and i'm good with it even tho i don't mind people calling me jelena.
age's just a number

21 years # 23. April 1995
every girl in here wanna be her
as first born for Palestinian real estate developer Mohamed Hadid and Dutch former model Yolanda Foster the 23th of april in 1995 will always be a special day. why? because i was born, duh? actually i can't belive it's already twenty one years ago that my mom gave birth in los angeles. damn time flys! so this year i finally reached miority and no one ever can tell me i'm to young to date them. yeah i know a lot of people think i look waaaaay younger but i couldn't care less about them and i mean it is better when they think you're younger than older.

cali babe with heart and soul
the baddest thing around town
like i mentioned before i was born and raised in los angeles, california so i don't only look like a typical cali babe infact i am one! for me the city of angels is my home but ever since i lived in new york city i kinda fell in love with that city. i don't know the people there are diffrent then the one on the west coast you know what i mean? anyway. due to my job i've been to really beautiful places all over the world and since i grew up at and with the beach everywhere where there is a beach i kinda feel home.
business requirements

elite model
Damn she's a sexy b*tch
thinkin' bout my mom most likely can imagine what my profession is. correct i'm a model but not just one like thousand others i'm currently one of THE models in the whole world. everybody wants to book me so believe me i'm quite busy. my career as a model started pretty early, with only two years actually. discovered by Paul Marciano, of Guess, i started to model for babyguess and till today i work quite often with them. i graduated from Malibu High School at the age of 17 in 2012 and moved to new york city to focus on my studies and modeling career. but i don't wanna go into detail what jobs i did if you want that go check my wikkipedia page but my biggest goal i achived last year and that was to be one of the angels by victorias secret. like i said me and my best friend kendall are currently one of the most booked models. sometimes i aprear in my moms reality show but that's not my thing and that's why i don't really count myself as an actress.
relationship status

addicted to the handesome zayn
they call us the modern bonnie and clyde
i know what ya all thinking. in your eyes maybe it was wrong. you think i cheated on joe jonas with him and that i am a bad person for moving on so quickly but guess what. that's none of your goddamn business. unbeliveable it's nearly been one year and people still talk about that. you don't know all of the story so shut up. i'm happy in love with zayn isn't that what should count? for me it does and of course i'm sorry for how it maybe looked but i can't take it back and i don't regret a single moment with my handesome prince. we're two very impulsiv and temperamental persons but that's what defines us and we love eachother with all our flaws. i couldn't be more happy to call him my guy.

suprise:white supremacist mom
SADLY YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY
if it would be like all the mistakes or an opinion people of your family did or have would immediately be that you have that too i would probably be a members of the kkk and racist but at the sametime i could be a terrorist because my dad is an arab. basically i get the blame either way but actually i don't care about that crap but since i eavesdrop on my mother talkin with her husband about how they think my boyfriend could be planning the next attack and could use me i'm not quite sure if maybe there's something true about the fact that my mom could be racist and trying to sabotage my relationship.
Administrator
[ OFFLINE ]
A STAR SINCE: 17.06.2016
WRITTEN POSTS: 204
Die sind immer verschwunden, ne? Ich hab sie nun einfach mal etwas kleiner gemacht und werde schauen wo das noch so war denn das ist mir auch bereits aufgefallen das manchmal man denkt öh da fehlt die Hälfte aber das liegt dann daran das die Schrift zu groß ist. Problem ist nur ich erinnere mich nicht mehr wo das dann war. Im Profil ist es nun schon einmal angepasst. Hach ich mag das Design so weiß auch nicht happy

07.10.2016 13:43
Elsa Pataky
PLAYED BY:
Ich muss auch mal was los werden. Ich wollte mein Profil eben wegen was bearbeiten und bekomme bei jedem zweiten Mal diese Meldung:

Diese Website ist nicht erreichbar

heroicallyhollyw.bplaced.net hat die Verbindung abgelehnt.
Besuchen Sie die Seite http://bplaced.net/.
Auf Google nach heroically hollyw bplaced net wbblite index suchen
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Auch am Handy das ist ätzend. Und was mir noch aufgefallen ist bei der Mitgliederliste wo die Zweitcharaktere aufgelistet sind. Ist bei Chrome bei Claires Auflistung irgendwie ein Name nicht zentriert oder mittig.

14.10.2016 18:03
Demetria Lovato
oh na na what's my name
DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO
age's just a number
twenty three years
business requirements
relationship status
tell me you love me
sex with me so amazing
NO BROKEN HEARTED GIRL
[ OFFLINE ]
Das lag daran das wir vorhin Serverprobleme hatten was sich sowohl am PC als auch am Handy natürlich bemerkbar gemacht hat, was wir leider nicht steuern konnten. Die Fehlermeldung müsste mittlerweile auch nicht mehr auftauchen. Sollte es doch der Fall sein was ich allerdings bezweifle dann melde dich bitte noch einmal :) Weshalb dein einer charan icht zentriert ist leigt daran das du noch ekine Relation eingetragen hast denn dir fehlt praktisch der grüne Balken der es mittig machen würde weil ihr Name etwas runter rutschen würde ;)

14.10.2016 23:18
Nikki Reed
PLAYED BY:
Alles klar danke Marta

15.10.2016 05:42
Seiten (6): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte »  
NEW TOPIC REPLY

OPTIMALE NUTZUNG MIT FIREFOX UND GOOGLE CHROME, BEI ALLEN ANDEREN BROWSERN KÖNNTE ES ZU DARSTELLUNGSFEHLERN KOMMEN!